Waltham – Hickory Drive
Walden Psychiatric Associates outpatient office on Hickory Drive in Waltham offers psychopharmacology consultations and medication management for adolescents and adults seeking psychiatric care.
The office provides patient-centered, science-based care by analyzing each patient’s unique genetic, biochemical and nutritional status. Instead of narrowly focusing on a diagnosis, we view the human body as a complex network of interacting systems, each influencing the whole.
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- Eating disorders
Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Psychopharmacology evaluations, medication management and nutritional counseling for adults and adolescents;
- Eating disorders: Individual and family therapy for adults and adolescents;
- Eating disorders: Home-based Treatment Program
- Mastering Balance: Provides help for compulsive eating, binge eating and food addiction.
Payment For Outpatient Treatment Services
Walden Psychiatric Associates does not accept health insurance. Outpatient treatment services are offered as private pay only.
To learn more about these services or to schedule an appointment, please call 781-899-2460.
For directions to our Hickory Drive office in Waltham, Mass., please click here.