Adolescent and Young Adult Medical Consultative Services
Eating disorders can be incredibly challenging and life-altering for teens and adolescents. In addition to psychological pain, eating disorders can significantly compromise one’s physical health. Every individual deserves the most comprehensive and high-quality medical care possible.
Under the care of esteem pediatrician and eating disorder specialist Dr. Rachel Fortune, Walden offers medical evaluation and consultation services at her Waltham, Mass office for adolescents and young adults (ages 10-26) in Massachusetts and Connecticut faced with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and all other types eating disorders.
- Medical evaluation and monitoring
- Laboratory testing
- Coordination of care
Dr. Fortune’s personalized approach, combined with her extensive knowledge in the general medical care of adolescents, brings a new level of hope for individuals and families challenged with eating disorders.
About Rachel Fortune, MD, FAAP
- Board Certified in both Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine (American Board of Pediatrics)
- Previous Experience:
- Instructor in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics at Yale University School of Medicine
- Clinical Instructor at the Yale University School of Nursing
- Instructor in Emergency Medicine at Children’s Hospital Colorado in Aurora, Colorado.
Appointments with Dr. Fortune are available at her Waltham, Mass office. To request an appointment, please contact 781-647-2974 or use the form on this page.